2 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
1 cup tequila
1/2 cup lime juice
salt and pepper to taste
2 cups shredded lettuce
1 tomato diced
2 avocados, sliced
1/2 white onion, diced
1 cup shredded cheddar
1 cup fat free sour cream
4 whole wheat tortillas
1. Over medium heat, combine tequila and lime juice. Bring to temp and add chicken.
2. Season chicken breasts with chipotle powder and salt and pepper.
3. Cook until bottom side is no longer pink (approx. 3 mins). Flip breasts, season and cook until done all the way through (approx 5-7 minutes).
4. While chicken is cooking, prep your veggies. Diced, slice and shred.
5. Remove chicken from the stove and slice into thin strips.
6. Heat the tortillas by placing them on a plate with a damp paper towel and nuking them in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
7. Top the tortillas with cheese, veggies, and chicken.
8. Use sour cream to hold the tortilla wrapped together.
*Note: serve with black beans and yellow rice to make a complete meal. This recipe will yield 4 soft tacos.