1-2 sweet potatoes (1 large potato yields 2 servings)
salt and pepper to taste
non-stick cooking spray
1. Slice the sweet potato in even thin slices.
2. Spray the grill with non-stick spray and heat to 300 degrees.
3. Lay the potato slices out on a cookie sheet and spray with non-stick spray. Sprinkle with garlic powder, chili powder and a pinch of nutmeg.
4. Place the potatoes spice-side down on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes or until grill marks appear on the bottom.
5. Spray the top side and sprinkle with the same spices again. Flip the potatoes and cook for another 5-7 minutes or until the edges are crispy and the potato is done all the way through.