Go gather up your ingredients...here's what you'll need:
2 chicken breasts, skinless & boneless
1 1/2 cups plain fat free yogurt
2 tbsp lemon juice
5 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp chipotle powder
1/4 tsp chili powder
buns for sandwich and other toppings
1. Combine all ingredients, except chicken in a bowl. Stir well.
2. Add chicken breasts. Wrap tightly and marinade in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
3. Preheat grill to 350 or medium heat. Be sure to grease the grill first with non-stick spray.
4. Remove chicken breasts from marinade and pat off excess marinade with a paper towel.
5. Place chicken on grill and cook for 3-5 minutes or until bottom is no longer pink. Flip breasts and cook until done all the way through. This should be another 5 minutes or so.
6. While chicken is cooking, prepare the rest of the sandwich fixin's. Slice tomatoes, wash lettuce, toast buns (if desired).
7. When chicken is done cooking, slice into 1/2 inch thick slices and make your sandwiches.