Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kitchen Love

I have a very tiny kitchen. Very. Tiny. The oven and the fridge doors cannot be opened at the same time. Mr. Foodwhore can reach out and touch opposite walls. When we're both in there together, I want to strangle him, and I am certain he feels the same way about me. I think you get the picture I'm tyring to paint.

I day-dream about the kitchen that I will someday have. If there was just one room that I could custom-build, it would be the kitchen. I collect pictures of kitchens that I love. Recently, we made some upgrades to our kitchen, sadly they are only superficial. Our kitchen looks nicer, but it's no bigger or more functional than it was before. Someday, I will have the kitchen of my dreams. But in the meantime, here's a glimpse into my day-dreams...


Bon Appetit!

The FoodWhore

1 comment:

Mungee's Ma said...

I love the crisp white look of all your kitchen inspirations! Our kitchen is pretty small too. And we have crap on every square inch of counter space. It gets very frustrating!