Friday, May 8, 2009

Weekend Barbeque Menu

Last weekend Mr. Foodwhore graduated college. We hosted an afternoon barbeque at our house to celebrate. Despite weeks of preparation, I failed to take any pictures at the party. I'm actually pretty disappointed because I like to document things like that. Alas, you'll just have to take my word for it that it was awesome.

What I do have from the party is a delicious menu to share. So in honor of that, I've decided to start a new post label called "Menu." I'll use this to tag posts where I discuss menus for various occasions. So if you are ever in a rut and need a menu for a special meal, check out the menu tag for inspiration.

Weekend Barbeque Menu

Drinks
White Wine Citrus Sangria
Appleton Jewels
Iced Tea
Assorted Bottle Beers
Open Bar Cocktails

Appetizers
Spinach Dip with Hawaiian Bread
Veggies and Dip
Chips and Salsa

Entree
Build Your Own Burger/Hotdog Buffett
Toppings: mayo, mustard, ketchup, relish, pickles, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, sauteed mushrooms and onions, 5 kinds of cheese, cole slaw
Pasta Salad
Potato Salad

Dessert
Shortbread cookies
Chocolate cupcakes

No comments: