2 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
pepper to taste
1. Preheat the grill to 350.
2. Place the chicken breasts on the grill and cook for 2 minutes or until bottom side is no longer pink.
3. Flip chicken breasts and cook for another 5+ minutes, until cooked all the way through.
4. Rinse the lettuce and shred to smaller pieces.
5. Toss the lettuce with the dressing and divy up amongst the bowls.
6. Slice the chicken into small strips. Place the strips over the lettuce.
7. Toss on the croutons, pepper, and parmesan cheese. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
The Food Whore