Part 2 of my holiday cookie posts.
1 cup butter
¾ cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp milk
1 ½ tsp vanilla
1 ¾ cup all purpose flour
1 cup Quaker oats
½ cup finely chopped pecans
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Beat first four ingredients until creamy.
3. Add combined flour, oats and pecans and mix well.
4. Shape rounded teaspoonfuls into balls
5. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 15-18 minutes or until bottoms are a light golden brown.
6. Roll in powdered sugar while warm and cool on a baking rack.
7. Re-roll in powdered sugar and serve
The Food Whore