|From Food Blog Pix|
Ok, so admittedly, I kind of cheated on this one. But it's super easy.
3 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 1/2 cups of rice, uncooked
Bag of veggies
My local grocery store sells bags of pre-cut stir fry veggies. Normally, I think of this as cheating, but they are often on sale, and it's much easier than buying 4-5 single items and prepping them.
1. Cook the rice and set it aside
2. In a wok, or large skillet, heat some olive oil and sautee the chicken breasts.
3. Remove the chicken from the pan and sautee the veggies for a few minutes. It's best to only cook them for a few minutes and not over-cook them or you'll have mushy veggies.
4. Chop up the chicken into bite-size bits and toss them back into the veggies. Mix together and add a bit of teryaki sauce.
5. Scoop a bed of rice on to the plate. Top with chicken and veggies. Season with teryaki to taste.
The Food Whore