I love eating at Bistro 1245. One of my favorite dishes there is a tasty blend of pasta, veggies and cheese, called Pasta Roma. But when we're pinching pennies, we don't have to miss out on this favorite.
1 box of your favorite pasta
2 bags of fresh spinach
2 tbsp minced garlic
2 medium tomatoes, diced
1 block of fresh mozzarella, cubed
1. Boil the pasta and set aside.
2. In a large sautee pan, heat the olive oil and sautee the garlic until slightly browned.
3. sautee the spinach in the garlic and oil.
4. Mix the spinach in with the pasta and add the diced tomatoes. Stir gently.
5. Toss in the mozzarella right before serving.
We usually have this with white wine and garlic bread. So simple. So delicious.
The Food Whore