1. I enjoy raw mushrooms on a salad, but cooked mushrooms make me want to gag. I am constantly picking them off of pizza or out of my veggie low mein. Cooked mushrooms (and mayo) are in fact the only food from my childhood that I despised, that I still do not like. (I've gotten over my hatred of tomatoes, mustard, lima beans, and onions.
2. My all-time favorite comfort food is spaghetti. My granny made the best spaghetti, with just a touch of sugar in the sauce. I could eat her spaghetti by the plateful.
3. Sweet tea and beer (not together) are probably the two greatest beverages ever invented.
4. Chik-Fil-A is my favorite fast food place, and unfortunately, I only crave it on Sundays. Damn those crazy chicken-loving Baptists!
5. My favorite places to eat in my home-town (in case you're ever in my neck of the woods) are Satchel's, Bistro, Dragonfly, The Third Place (RIP), and Mildred's. I'm also a big fan of Sonny's--and we've got the original one here.
6. I've recently gotten into baking bread...and I've already baked 3 loaves this week. Watch out, I've got a bread maker and I'm not afraid to use it.
So here are the rules of being tagged:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (i.e. me)
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them--I'm going to have to think about this one, because most blogs I read have been tagged lately.
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger (me) know when your entry is posted. Have fun and thanks for stopping bye!