4 whole wheat tortillas (medium size)
1 can refried beans
1/2 lb ground turkey
shredded Mexican cheese
1/3 cup chopped onion
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Cook ground turkey in a sauteed pan with taco seasoning.
3. On a cookie sheet, lay out two tortillas. Spread each with a couple tablespoons of refried beans.
4. Spread out half the ground turkey on each tortilla.
5. Sprinkle each with enchilada sauce, tomatoes, and onions.
6. Top with cheese.
The inside layer of the pizza
7. On the other two tortilla, spread more refried beans and place on top of the cheese (bean side down).
8. On top of tortilla, sprinkle more cheese and enchilada sauce.
9. Place cookie sheet in oven and broil until the cheese is melted.
going into the oven
10. Cut into wedges and serve with black beans and yellow rice.
Makes 2-4 servings. I ate half of a pizza, but Mr. Food Whore was hungry and ate a whole one.
Hot out of the oven and ready to eat
The Food Whore