Saturday, January 8, 2011
Garlic Lemon Roasted Veggies
1 medium floret of broccoli, chopped
1/2 can of artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
1 zucchini, chopped
2 cloves garlic, diced
2 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all veggies.
2. Add olive oil and stir to coat.
3. Spread veggies on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
4. Season veggies with salt and pepper and sprinkle on garlic.
5. Bake at 400* for 15-20 minutes.
6. Toss veggies with lemon juice right before serving.
The Food Whore