Saturday, February 27, 2010

My FREE KitchenAid Mixer

You may have noticed two new things about my blog. 1) There's a picture of a KA Mixer in the left-hand column. 
What a beautiful piece of hardware!


And there's also a new Swagbucks widget at the very bottom of the page. Now, the KA Mixer is obviously food-related, but what does Swagbucks have to do with this?  Well, Swagbucks is a free web-search site where you earn points (Swagbucks) for searching the web.  There are also other ways to earn points, but the most important part of this is that you can redeem these Swagbucks for Amazon gift-cards.  (In about 6 weeks of using Swagbucks, I've earned $25 in Amazon gift-cards.) 

Now, getting back to the KA Mixer . . . I'm saving up my Swagbucks in order to buy a mixer at absolutely no cost to me (well, I may have to pay shipping).  I heard about Swagbucks from another blog I read. I was skeptical at first. I figured it was a waste of time, that I wouldn't earn points fast enough. But I finally gave it  a try, and I'm loving it . . . especially now that I have a goal to work towards.

Wanna give Swagbucks a try?  I can earn up to 100 Swagbucks if you sign up through this link. So give it a click and see how soon you can start earning amazing free stuff like a KA Mixer!

No comments: