Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Bowl Menu

Down here in the Gator Nation, I feel like every week is in anticipation of Game-Day. In particular, all attention in our household is on next weekend: the Florida-Georgia game.  My mom and I call it the Halloween Bowl since it's always played the last weekend of October, and this year falls on October 31.

Together, my mom and I are making food for our tailgate group. There will be 11 of us in total and we came up with a menu that covered breakfast, snacks, lunch and cocktails.  All with a Gators/Halloween theme.  This is one of my favorite things about cooking, so I wanted to share our menu for the big day.



If you ever need help coming up with a menu (themed or otherwise) for a big event, feel free to email me or leave a comment. I love coming up with creative menus.

Bon Appetit!
The FoodWhore

No comments: