Monday, April 20, 2009

I Hit the Pasta Jackpot!

I'm a big lover of themes, so whenever I can make my food fit the theme of an event or party, I am especially thrilled. In the next couple of weeks I have two events that required some thematic cooking. As you can imagine, I was thrilled to find that they make pasta in just about every shape you can imagine. Pastashoppe.com is the pasta motherlode! They aren't paying me to say this, but I highly recommend you scoot on over there and check out the ridiculous variety of pasta that they have to offer.

And like I said, I picked out two for upcoming festivities. First, I snagged their Margarita Time Pasta for our pre-Jimmy Buffett concert tailgate this weekend.
And I also got the Florida Gators Pasta for Mr. Foodwhore's graduation party next weekend. I plan to order more for football season. I can't believe I've been missing out on this all these years.


Bon Appetit!
The Food Whore

No comments: