Friday, February 8, 2008

A Shout-Out to Fellow Bloggers

I want to take a quick break from the recipe posting to give a shout-out to the writers of some of my favorite blogs. I've posted links in the left-hand column so you can always have access to these wonderful blogs. The blogs contain elements of all of my favorite things right now: photography, decorating, cooking, wedding ideas (though I am already married, I still love these sites), party hosting ideas, and the ridiculously weird goings-on of a labor and delivery ward. And finally the LOL cats of I Can Has Cheezburger. I don't like cats, but for some reason this site cracks me up. If I'm having a bad day, that's where I head. Check them out. I'm sure you'll love them. And if you have a blog you think I'd love, please share it with me. I'm always looking for something new to read when I should be working.

No comments: