3 chicken breasts, cut in 1/2" strips
1 can condensed chicken broth
1/2 can cream of mushroom soup
4 oz shredded mozzarella
1 1/2 cups water
2 cups broccoli, raw
1/4 cup shredded parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Mix mozzarella, soup and water in a bowl and microwave for 3 minutes
3. Stuff chicken into the manicotti noodles and lay into a 9 x 13 greased pan
4. Mix the broccoli in with the soup mixture and pour over the noodles.
5. Top with parmesan and bake for 40 minutes.
ready to go in the oven
Hot and gooey out of the oven....doesn't look too tasty, but it is