1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 red onion, diced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced and chopped
1 tsp paprika
1 large bunch kale
1/3 cup feta cheese crumbles
1 tbsp lemon juice
6 10" whole wheat tortilla shells
1 cup black beans, drained and warmed
1 avocado, thinly sliced
2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
1. In a medium sized pot, bring water to a boil. Cook your sweet potato for 7-8 minutes, or until fork-tender.
2. While sweet potato boils, in a large saute pan heat olive oil over medium heat. Saute garlic and onions. Add sweet potato when it's done boiling. Season with paprika and salt and pepper to taste.
3. In another large saute pan, over medium heat, add some olive oil and kale. As kale begins to wilt, sprinkle with lemon juice.
4. Add red peppers to the sweet potato mixture and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are slightly browned.
5. When kale is completely cooked, remove from heat and stir in the feta cheese.
6. Heat the tortillas.
7. Top with kale, sweet potatoes, black beans, avocado, and parsley. Enjoy!
The Food Whore