Friday, February 18, 2011

My Stonyfield Yogurt Endorsement


Lately, I've been searching for a really good Greek style yogurt. I've had some good ones in the past, but I couldn't remember the brand. So I've been testing out different types. Well, I've hit the jack-pot: Stonyfield's Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt!  It's the perfect blend of tart and sweet. It's thick and creamy . . . wonderful for icing the world's most perfect dessert!  Right now, my grocery store only offers the flavored varities, but I'm hoping to get my hands on the plain kind so I can use it as a dip for raw veggies.

If you haven't tried this yogurt yet, I highly recommend it.

*Stonyfield did not compensate me in any way for this endorsement. In fact, I don't think they even know I wrote this. But if someone at Stonyfield does read this and would like to thank me with copious (or even minimal) amounts of free yogurt, that would be wonderful!

No comments: