3-4 chicken breasts
1/2 cup white wine
3 tbsp butter or margarine
1 cup flour
salt and pepper to taste
1. Pound out the chicken breasts until evenly thin and approximately 1/2" thick. Salt and pepper generously.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet. Add in a few sprigs of rosemary to season the oil.
3. Toss the chicken breasts in flour, coating them well. Add the chicken to the skillet.
4. After 5 minutes, flip the chicken breast and cook until done, approximately 5 more minutes depending on thickness.
5. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside, keeping warm. Remove the sprigs of rosemary. Don't worry if any little bits remain--just take out the large pieces.
6. Add the wine to the pan. Scrape up any bits leftover from the chicken and cook on medium high for a couple minutes.
7. Add in the butter and mix well. Continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.